Analyst calls: Sirius XM downgraded
Citigroup initiates solar stocks: SunPower is initiated with a 'buy' and Suntech with a 'sell.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allergan (AGN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Dell (DELL) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Gannett (GCI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Silver Wheaton (SLW) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Neutral from Reduce at SunTrust
- Electronic Arts (EA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Arch Coal (ACI) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Expedia (EXPE) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Hologic (HOLX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Sirius XM (SIRI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Google (GOOG) downgraded to Neutral from Long-Term Buy at Hilliard Lyons
- DreamWorks (DWA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- UBS (UBS) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Viacom (VIAB) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Argus
- Finish Line (FINL) initiated with a Neutral at RW Baird
- Foot Locker (FL) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- First Solar (FSLR) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- MEMC Electronic (WFR) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- SunPower (SPWR) initiated with a Buy, added to Top Picks Live at Citigroup
- Suntech (STP) initiated with a Sell at Citigroup
- Trina Solar (TSL) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Yingli Green (YGE) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Intuit (INTU) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- SunTrust (STI) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- KeyCorp (KEY) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- Comerica (CMA) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- Regions Financial (RF) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- PNC Financial (PNC) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- Wells Fargo (WFC) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- J.C. Penney (JCP) initiated with a Sell at Maxim
Looks like MSN is downgrading and upgrading company's. Does MSN "Warranty" their advice and opinions they publish for public consumptoion.??????? What right does MSN have to kick other companys, or, advise dummy's what to buy?????????
Is it time some young attorney that wants to make a name for himself along with a few million files a class action suit against these so called anaylist and their parent company's. Every once in a while you hear of some young attorney fileing a class action multi billion dollar suit and winning, and making a name for himself. Think!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many yeears ago it seems like I remember some huge oil company interfering with a smaller oil company's planned venture, and, the smaller company sued the huge company and won many billions, yes, (billions as I recall). I can't remember the details, but, is it time anaylist and their huge parent cmpany's that hire the amaylist keep their nose out of other comany;s business??????
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The NBA star could receive as much as $300 million in the 10-year deal, according to reports.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.