Analyst calls: Akamai upgraded
Cheesecake Factory is upgraded to 'neutral,' and Intuit is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Akamai (AKAM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Apple (AAPL) upgraded to Buy from Long-Term Buy at Hilliard Lyons
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Yum Brands (YUM) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Wellpoint (WLP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Monness Crespi
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Buckingham
- Western Digital (WDC) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at FBN Securities
- Waste Management (WM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- Air Products (APD) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Intuit (INTU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup, and to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- McGraw-Hill (MHP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Procter & Gamble (PG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at B. Riley
- Western Digital (WDC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum
- VMware (VMW) downgraded at Bernstein
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Mellanox (MLNX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Shares of DVR pioneer TiVo are up 40% over the past 2 years, but unlike with the industry giants, there's still plenty of room to run with this pay-TV play.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.