Analyst calls: Yahoo upgraded
Bristol-Myers is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Gap is initiated with an 'underperform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Dean Foods (DF) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- France Telecom (FTE) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Lexmark (LXK) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Merck (MRK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Radian Group (RDN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Telefonica (TEF) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Yahoo (YHOO) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- U.S. Steel (X) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Longbow
- Nucor (NUE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Microchip (MCHP) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at ISI Group
- ASML (ASML) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Aon Corp. (AON) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Bristol-Myers (BMY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Duke Energy (DUK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Southern Company (SO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Universal Health (UHS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at WallachBeth
- Coach (COH) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Fifth & Pacific (FNP) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Gap (GPS) initiated with an Underperform at Sterne Agee
- Michael Kors (KORS) initiated with a Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Ross Stores (ROST) initiated with a Neutral at Sterne Agee
- TJX (TJX) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Tiffany (TIF) initiated with a Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.