A pullback, but don't panic
We could see a 5% drop in U.S. stocks, but there's still a strong investing story in the U.S. this year.
- An overbought market ripe for profit-taking after a long rally.
- Worries about a slowdown in China as it struggles to get inflation under control
- More squabbles among Eurozone members over how to fix the continuing euro crisis
- Good but not great earnings reports (and therefore disappointments) in the financial sector
- A weak report on housing starts reminding investors the sector isn’t out of its slump yet.
hmmm, well i am a prognoticwhatchamadoodle. correction of 10 to 15% puts the s&p at low 1100's for a nice buying opportunity.
coming soon to theaters near you .....
EDAP Continues Its Growth Strategy; Enters New Major Market for Lithotripsy
No pull back for this Bull.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The electronic retailer won't have much financial cushion to fund its turnaround plan, the ratings agency says.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.