Analyst calls: Potash upgraded to 'buy'
Deutsche Bank is downgraded to 'sector perform,' and Research in Motion is downgraded to 'underweight.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Agrium (AGU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- CF Industries (CF) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Dahlman Rose
- Mosaic (MOS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- Potash (POT) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Dahlman Rose
- SanDisk (SNDK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Janney Capital
- Autonation (AN) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Ball (BLL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Paychex (PAYX) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.