A strong Chinese auto play
Among other things, AutoChina has a smart, common-sense management team and 70% insider ownership.
Written by Douglas Estadt
AutoChina International Limited (Nasdaq: AUTC) is China’s largest network for commercial vehicle sales and leasing. AUTC offers after-sales support, road-side assistance, and value-added services. Its available value-added services, which include insurance, tires and diesel fuel through all networks, differentiate it from other vehicle leasing companies.
Today we go straight to the source in China to gain important information about this specific value story. Things gathered from an AutoChina center visit give us even more reason to believe that there is generational wealth to be made from this stock:
- Has a smart, common-sense management team
- 70% insider ownership of the company
- 200 locations in 17 out of 33 providences throughout China with 24/7 assistance
- It costs AUTC only $10,000 to open a new center- a small price for a great return in terms of how many more people can then be provided with services
- First-quarter of 2009, AUTC leased 251 commercial vehicles; 1st quarter of 2010, AUTC leased 2505 vehicles- proving tremendous growth
To hear more about AUTC, view the video below.
Visit Wall Street Media. We feature exclusive insights from the world's leading transparent investors.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Growth came in below expectations, but that's just evidence of how far the economy has come.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.