Analyst calls: Sprint upgraded to 'overweight'
Hewlett-Packard is downgraded to 'hold,' and Facebook is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- BlackRock (BLK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Blackstone (BX) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Clorox (CLX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- HollyFrontier (HFC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Nordstrom (JWN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Tesoro (TSO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Zynga (ZNGA) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- TiVo (TIVO) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- MGM Resorts (MGM) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Apollo Global (APO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- TSMC (TSM) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Kohl's (KSS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Tighter regulations and the end of a lengthy bull market in bonds have changed the landscape forever.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.