Analyst calls: Sprint upgraded to 'overweight'
Hewlett-Packard is downgraded to 'hold,' and Facebook is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- BlackRock (BLK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Blackstone (BX) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Clorox (CLX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- HollyFrontier (HFC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Nordstrom (JWN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Tesoro (TSO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Zynga (ZNGA) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- TiVo (TIVO) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- MGM Resorts (MGM) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Apollo Global (APO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- TSMC (TSM) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Kohl's (KSS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The retailer labels the character's fake memoir as nonfiction. This comes weeks after it categorized the the Bible as fiction.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.