Analyst calls: Wellpoint upgraded to 'outperform'
Viacom is downgraded to 'hold,' and Angie's List is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Wellpoint (WLP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Angie's List (ANGI) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Wipro (WIT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Bank of Montreal (BMO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Desjardins
- Molycorp (MCP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Gabelli
- Viacom (VIAB) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Movado (MOV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Capstone, and to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) downgraded to Sell from Underperform at CLSA
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Sell from Hold at ISI Group
- Eaton (ETN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at MKM Partners
- Amerigroup (AGP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The company complains after the son of Florida State's football coach is televised wearing -- gasp -- Under Armour.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.