Analyst calls: Wellpoint upgraded to 'outperform'
Viacom is downgraded to 'hold,' and Angie's List is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Wellpoint (WLP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Angie's List (ANGI) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Wipro (WIT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Bank of Montreal (BMO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Desjardins
- Molycorp (MCP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Gabelli
- Viacom (VIAB) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Movado (MOV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Capstone, and to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Schnitzer Steel (SCHN) downgraded to Sell from Underperform at CLSA
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Sell from Hold at ISI Group
- Eaton (ETN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at MKM Partners
- Amerigroup (AGP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The market's cheap money addiction is laid bare. No one knows how it will end.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.