Analyst calls: Groupon upgraded
Celgene is downgraded to 'sector perform,' and eBay is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Amerigroup (AGP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Groupon (GRPN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- VeriFone (PAY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- EOG Resources (EOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Regions Financial (RF) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- KeyCorp (KEY) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Evercore
- Time Warner (TWX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Celgene (CELG) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- City National (CYN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- Rambus (RMBS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Whole Foods (WFM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Northcoast
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
An interest rate tease in The Wall Street Journal sends the market into an optimistic tizzy -- but one that doesn't end quite at the top.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.