Analyst calls: Groupon upgraded
Celgene is downgraded to 'sector perform,' and eBay is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Amerigroup (AGP) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Groupon (GRPN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- VeriFone (PAY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- EOG Resources (EOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Regions Financial (RF) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- KeyCorp (KEY) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Evercore
- Time Warner (TWX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Celgene (CELG) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- City National (CYN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- Rambus (RMBS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Whole Foods (WFM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Northcoast
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.