Analyst calls: J.C. Penney upgraded
Saks is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Netflix is initiated with a 'buy.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chipotle (CMG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna, and to Buy from Neutral at DA Davidson
- J.C. Penney (JCP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Randgold Resources (GOLD) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Alpha Natural (ANR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Arch Coal (ACI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- OpenTable (OPEN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Saks (SKS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- TSMC (TSM) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Kraft Foods (KRFT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Davenport
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.