Analyst calls: Panera Bread upgraded
Lululemon is downgraded to 'sector perform,' and Apple is initiated with a 'buy.'
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Panera Bread (PNRA) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at FBN Securities
- Ryland Group (RYL) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at FBN Securities
- Lennar (LEN) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at FBN Securities
- Vornado (VNO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel
- Finisar (FNSR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Microsoft (MSFT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill (Microsoft owns and publishes Top Stocks, an MSN Money site.)
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- US Airways (LCC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Duke Energy (DUK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- PepsiCo (PEP) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
Thursday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Apple (AAPL) initiated with a Buy at Lazard Capital
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Sarepta (SRPT) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Susser Holdings (SUSS) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Healthcare Trust (HTA) initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
With the universe of this category in its seasonal sweet spot, these picks have tailwinds propelling them into the new year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.