Analyst calls: Smith & Wesson downgraded
Research In Motion is initiated with an 'equal weight,' and Agrium is initiated with an 'overweight.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cooper Companies (COO) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Shire (SHPG) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Agnico-Eagle (AEM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- American Capital Agency (AGNC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Celanese (CE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Entergy (ETR) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Sturm, Ruger (RGR) downgraded to Underweight from Hold at KeyBanc
- Agrium (AGU) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- CF Industries (CF) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Mosaic (MOS) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Potash (POT) initiated with an Equal Weight at Barclays
- CVS Caremark (CVS) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Walgreen (WAG) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Francesca's (FRAN) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- InvenSense (INVN) initiated with an Overweight at Evercore
- Nokia (NOK) initiated with an Equal Weight at Evercore
- Qualcomm (QCOM) initiated with an Overweight at Evercore
- Research In Motion (RIMM) initiated with an Equal Weight at Evercore
- Joy Global (JOY) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The photo-sharing site only has 10 employees, and it may be up for grabs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.