Analyst calls: Boeing upgraded
Blackstone is upgraded to 'overweight,' Carlyle is initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Blackstone (BX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Texas Instruments (TXN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at National Securities.
- Landstar System (LSTR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- EnergySolutions (ES) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Avondale.
Tuesday's noteworthy initiations include:
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The retail giant doesn't always get the credit it deserves for operating one of the most efficient businesses in the world.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.