Analyst calls: Boeing upgraded
Blackstone is upgraded to 'overweight,' Carlyle is initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Blackstone (BX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Texas Instruments (TXN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at National Securities.
- Landstar System (LSTR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- EnergySolutions (ES) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Avondale.
Tuesday's noteworthy initiations include:
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.