Analyst calls: Bebe Stores upgraded
AB InBev is downgraded to 'conviction sell,' and Boeing is upgraded to 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allscripts (MDRX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Boston Scientific (BSX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Lender Processing (LPS) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- PulteGroup (PHM) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Regions Financial (RF) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Unilever (UN) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Societe Generale
- Bebe stores (BEBE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) upgraded to Add from Neutral at Capital One
- Sony (SNE) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at CLSA
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Conviction Sell from Sell at Goldman
- Alkermes (ALKS) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Baidu (BIDU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Capital
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- USG (USG) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- Windstream (WIN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Ladenburg
- Domtar (UFS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at TD Securities
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Eaton (ETN) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Fears of new firearm restrictions arose after last year's Sandy Hook school shooting, but those appear to be fading with time.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.