Analyst calls: Big Lots downgraded at 3 firms
Tyson Foods is upgraded to 'outperform,' and LinkedIn is initiated with an 'overweight.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AutoZone (AZO) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Canadian National (CNI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Tyson Foods (TSN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Netflix (NFLX) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Pacific Crest
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- AvalonBay (AVB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Big Lots (BIG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James, and to Neutral from Buy at MKM Partners
- Chipotle (CMG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Clearwire (CLWR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Lan Airlines (LFL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Roper Industries (ROP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Concho Resources (CXO) initiated with a Buy at Societe Generale
- Continental Resources (CLR) initiated with a Buy at Societe Generale
- Range Resources (RRC) initiated with a Buy at Societe Generale
- Fresenius Medical (FMS) initiated with an Overweight at HSBC
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.