Analyst calls: Yum upgraded at Goldman
BP is downgraded to 'hold,' and Costco is initiated with 'market perform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- OpenTable (OPEN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Yum Brands (YUM) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Plains Exploration (PXP) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Magellan Midstream (MMP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Ladenburg
- OpenTable (OPEN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, and to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- BP (BP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Annaly Capital (NLY) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Denbury Resources (DNR) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Collins Stewart
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) downgraded to Market Perform at Raymond James
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Fund managers purchased these 5 names the most during the first quarter.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.