Analyst calls: Yum upgraded at Goldman
BP is downgraded to 'hold,' and Costco is initiated with 'market perform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- OpenTable (OPEN) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Yum Brands (YUM) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Plains Exploration (PXP) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Magellan Midstream (MMP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Ladenburg
- OpenTable (OPEN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, and to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- BP (BP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Annaly Capital (NLY) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Denbury Resources (DNR) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Collins Stewart
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) downgraded to Market Perform at Raymond James
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The company plans to close stores and lay off employees, and says it needs to make some deeper changes.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.