Analyst calls: Disney downgraded at Citigroup
Toyota is upgraded to 'overweight' at Barclays; News Corp. is downgraded to 'neutral' at Citigroup.
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Toyota (TM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- CBS (CBS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Discovery (DISCA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Disney (DIS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- MetroPCS (PCS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- News Corp. (NWSA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
With so much at stake, it's no wonder the activist investor was pushing for Family Dollar to be bought out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.