Analyst calls: Disney downgraded at Citigroup
Toyota is upgraded to 'overweight' at Barclays; News Corp. is downgraded to 'neutral' at Citigroup.
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Toyota (TM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- CBS (CBS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Discovery (DISCA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Disney (DIS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- MetroPCS (PCS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- News Corp. (NWSA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.