Analyst calls: Audience downgraded at 3 firms
Barclays is upgraded to 'buy,' and Green Mountain is initiated with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Barclays (BCS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Cabela's (CAB) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Equity Residential (EQR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor
- SunTrust (STI) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Zimmer (ZMH) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Apollo Group (APOL) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Audience (ADNC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan, and to Sell from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Underperform from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Gartner (IT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- NVIDIA (NVDA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor
- Sunoco (SUN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Cisco (CSCO) initiated with an Equal Weight at Evercore
- DSW Inc. (DSW) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Foot Locker (FL) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Green Mountain (GMCR) initiated with a Buy at Lazard Capital
- Juniper (JNPR) initiated with an Equal Weight at Evercore
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The apparel chain takes a hard hit after blaming the weather for its quarterly sales decline. But cold temperatures don't explain the drop in full-year sales as well.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.