Analyst calls: Dean Foods downgraded
Expedia is upgraded to 'buy,' while BJ's Restaurants is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Expedia (EXPE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Benchmark Co, and to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Mylan (MYL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Target (TGT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Arctic Cat (ACAT) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at Felti
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair
- Electronic Arts (EA) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Dean Foods (DF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Caterpillar (CAT) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Topeka
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Stocks retreat this afternoon after hitting yet another life high earlier in the day.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.