Analyst calls: Lululemon downgraded
Questcor is upgraded to 'buy,' and Restoration Hardware is initiated with a 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink
- Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Fly Leasing (FLY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Navistar (NAV) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform
- Questcor (QCOR) upgraded to Buy from Fair Value at CRT Capital
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Moody's (MCO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co
- Lululemon (LULU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- CEMEX (CX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Scotia Capital
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Investors are anxious to see if hiring can maintain its strong pace in the second half of the year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.