Analyst calls: Nike, RIM downgraded
Oracle is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Medivation is initiated with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Oracle (ORCL) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Saks (SKS) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Cincinnati Financial (CINF) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Crown Holdings (CCK) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Enbridge Energy (EEP) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- BlackRock (BLK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Nike (NKE) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Sector Underperformer at CIBC, and to Underperform at Scotia Capital
- Tata Motors (TTM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies, and to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Progress Energy (PGN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Universal Health (UHS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Plus, after much ado, Softbank is oh-so-close to acquiring Sprint.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.