Analyst calls: AOL upgraded
Green Mountain is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Wells Fargo is upgraded to 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AOL (AOL) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Banco Bilbao (BBVA) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Nike (NKE) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Questar (STR) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Tesoro (TSO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- VMware (VMW) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Kroger (KR) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Stifel Nicolaus
- Wells Fargo (WFC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Elan (ELN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Kimberly Clark (KMB) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Dougherty
- Lufkin (LUFK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- LinkedIn (LNKD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Securities
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair
- KeyCorp (KEY) downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The market's cheap money addiction is laid bare. No one knows how it will end.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.