Analyst calls: Citigroup upgraded
Seagate is upgraded to 'overweight,' while T. Rowe Price is downgraded to 'sell.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- First Horizon (FHN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Archer Daniels (ADM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Eli Lilly (LLY) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at MKM Partners
- Seagate (STX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup, and to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Zimmer (ZMH) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Sunoco (SUN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Stryker (SYK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Wendy's (WEN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Roth Capital
- Mattel (MAT) downgraded to Above Average from Buy at Caris
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Like many companies this winter, the fast-food giant blamed a drop in same-store sales on the weather. But could its problems be bigger than a snowbank?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.