Analyst calls: Oracle downgraded to 'hold'
Hershey is upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman, and Southwest is downgraded to 'neutral' at BofA/Merrill.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Equifax (EFX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Lowe's (LOW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- C.H. Robinson (CHRW) upgraded to Hold from Underweight at BB&T
- Hershey (HSY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Pulte Group (PHM) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- American Capital (AGNC) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- United Continental (UAL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Southwest (LUV) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- General Mills (GIS) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Under Armour (UA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Sonoco Products (SON) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Oracle (ORCL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Time Warner (TWX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- UPS (UPS) initiated with an Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- FedEx (FDX) initiated with a Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Allscripts (MDRX) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Qualcomm (QCOM) initiated with a Positive at Avian
- Broadcom (BRCM) initiated with a Positive at Avian
- Intel (INTC) initiated with a Neutral at Avian
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
In the never-ending contest for sales, American carmakers are pulling ahead.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.