Analyst calls: Bristol-Myers upgraded
Alon USA Energy is initiated with a 'buy,' and Ferro is downgraded to 'neutral.'
- Bristol-Myers (BMY) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Atlantic Equities
- Facebook (FB) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- PMFG, Inc. (PMFG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Ferro (FOE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- Alon USA Partners (ALDW) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- WhiteHorse Finance (WHF) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird, and with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- TranS1 (TSON) initiated with an Outperform at Barrington
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The solid report comes a month after the retailer closed all of its Canadian operations.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.