Analyst calls: Bristol-Myers upgraded
Alon USA Energy is initiated with a 'buy,' and Ferro is downgraded to 'neutral.'
- Bristol-Myers (BMY) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at Atlantic Equities
- Facebook (FB) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- PMFG, Inc. (PMFG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Needham
- Ferro (FOE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- Alon USA Partners (ALDW) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- WhiteHorse Finance (WHF) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird, and with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- TranS1 (TSON) initiated with an Outperform at Barrington
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.