Analyst calls: Carnival downgraded
LeapFrog is initiated with an 'overweight,' and Beazer Homes is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Tower (AMT) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- BlackRock (BLK) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Cubist (CBST) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Cantor
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
Tuesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Beazer Homes (BZH) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- CME Group (CME) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS, and to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Coach (COH) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Life Technologies (LIFE) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at DA Davidson
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Aetna (AET) reinstated with a Buy at Goldman
- Hasbro (HAS) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- LeapFrog (LF) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Mattel (MAT) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Sony (SNE) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Buy at BGC Partners
- AmBev (ABV) reinstated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The idea of US crude being a shelter from turmoil abroad may not be as far fetched as it seems.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.