Analyst calls: Carnival downgraded
LeapFrog is initiated with an 'overweight,' and Beazer Homes is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Tower (AMT) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- BlackRock (BLK) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Cubist (CBST) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Cantor
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
Tuesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Beazer Homes (BZH) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- CME Group (CME) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS, and to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Coach (COH) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Life Technologies (LIFE) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at DA Davidson
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Aetna (AET) reinstated with a Buy at Goldman
- Hasbro (HAS) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- LeapFrog (LF) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Mattel (MAT) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Sony (SNE) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Buy at BGC Partners
- AmBev (ABV) reinstated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
3 stocks will be in the spotlight Thursday as investors try to make sense of the numbers from the sector.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.