Analyst calls: Cisco upgraded
Adobe is downgraded at 2 firms, while Applied Materials is upgraded to 'overweight.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cisco (CSCO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Huntington Ingalls (HII) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Tesoro (TSO) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Applied Materials (AMAT) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Acme Packet (APKT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Adobe (ADBE) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities, and to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- ConocoPhillips (COP) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Rockwell Collins (COL) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Sinopec (SNP) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- LivePerson (LPSN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Coventry Health (CVH) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Wellpoint (WLP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Walgreen (WAG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Apollo Group (APOL) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Career Education (CECO) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- DeVry (DV) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- New Oriental Education (EDU) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Express (EXPR) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Humana (HUM) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- UnitedHealth (UNH) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Whole Foods (WFM) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Plains All American (PAA) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.