Analyst calls: ArcelorMittal downgraded
Turkcell is upgraded to 'overweight,' and Solazyme is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Blackstone (BX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- City National (CYN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Turkcell (TKC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Global Payments (GPN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Northcoast
- AMD (AMD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- AngloGold (AU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Veolia Environment (VE) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- ArcelorMittal (MT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at HSBC
- Brookfield (BAM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Solazyme (SZYM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.