Analyst calls: RadioShack upgraded
Apple initiated with 'neutral,' and Netflix downgraded to 'underperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Apple (AAPL) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- Caterpillar (CAT) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Cisco (CSCO) initiated with a Buy at Buckingham
- Dell (DELL) initiated with a Sell at Citigroup
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) initiated with a Sell at Citigroup
- IBM (IBM) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Eli Lilly (LLY) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- RadioShack (RSH) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Primero Mining (PPP) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- DirecTV (DTV) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Netflix (NFLX) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Baidu (BIDU) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Improving the US's technological infrastructure would be a costly undertaking, but government regulation could help boost connection speeds and competition.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.