Analyst calls: Universal Health upgraded
AOL is downgraded to 'underperform,' and Humana is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ArcelorMittal (MT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Centene (CNC) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Fossil (FOSL) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- Host Hotels (HST) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded to Buy from Accumulate at Global Hunter
- News Corp. (NWSA) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Universal Health (UHS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- AOL (AOL) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- DiamondRock (DRH) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- EOG Resources (EOG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Express Scripts (ESRX) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Humana (HUM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- MPG Office Trust (MPG) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Wellpoint (WLP) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at BofA/Merrill
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Increasing yields can bring both risk and reward for these stocks, but that doesn't mean you have to miss out on earning consistent dividends.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.