Analyst calls: Universal Health upgraded
AOL is downgraded to 'underperform,' and Humana is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ArcelorMittal (MT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Centene (CNC) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Fossil (FOSL) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- Host Hotels (HST) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded to Buy from Accumulate at Global Hunter
- News Corp. (NWSA) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Universal Health (UHS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- AOL (AOL) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- DiamondRock (DRH) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- EOG Resources (EOG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Express Scripts (ESRX) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Humana (HUM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- MPG Office Trust (MPG) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Wellpoint (WLP) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The company complains after the son of Florida State's football coach is televised wearing -- gasp -- Under Armour.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.