Analyst calls: Universal Health upgraded
AOL is downgraded to 'underperform,' and Humana is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ArcelorMittal (MT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Centene (CNC) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Fossil (FOSL) upgraded to Buy from Above Average at Caris
- Host Hotels (HST) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded to Buy from Accumulate at Global Hunter
- News Corp. (NWSA) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Universal Health (UHS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- AOL (AOL) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- DiamondRock (DRH) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- EOG Resources (EOG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Express Scripts (ESRX) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Humana (HUM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- MPG Office Trust (MPG) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Wellpoint (WLP) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
As the market wades through what many people hope is a sixth bull year, some have grown nervous about how long the run can go.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.