Analyst calls: Best Buy upgraded
Buffalo Wild Wings is downgraded to 'hold,' and Pandora is initiated with a 'sector perform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Best Buy (BBY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Boardwalk Pipeline (BWP) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Bank (DB) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- SINA (SINA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- HeartWare (HTWR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sidoti
- Century Aluminum (CENX) upgraded at Cowen
- Domtar (UFS) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Atlas Resource Partners (ARP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- PulteGroup (PHM) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Caesar's Entertainment (CZR) downgraded to In-Line from Outperform at Imperial Capital
- Garmin (GRMN) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Pandora (P) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Hillshire Brands (HSH) initiated with a Buy at Davenport
- Akamai (AKAM) initiated with a Buy at MKM Partner
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The idea of US crude being a shelter from turmoil abroad may not be as far fetched as it seems.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.