Analyst calls: Ryder downgraded
SuperValu is upgraded to 'neutral,' and Facebook is initiated with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Corning (GLW) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- SXC Health Solutions (SXCI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- The Fresh Market (TFM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- SuperValu (SVU) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Northcoast
- Chimera Investment (CIM) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Ecopetrol (EC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Electronic Arts (EA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- ITT Corp. (ITT) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Ryder (R) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo, and to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- Crocs (CROX) initiated with a Buy at Benchmark Co
- Estee Lauder (EL) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Facebook (FB) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- PPG Industries (PPG) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) initiated with a Neutral at RW Baird
- VF Corp. (VFC) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Warnaco (WRC) initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan
- PVH Corp. (PVH) initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan
- Polo Ralph Lauren (RL) initiated with a Neutral at JPMorgan
- Skyworks (SWKS) initiated with a Buy at Canaccord
- TriQuint (TQNT) initiated with a Hold at Canaccord
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Most people hate the idea, according to a recent poll. But the government is inching closer to allowing airlines to make the final decision.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.