Analyst calls: Dow Chemical upgraded
Molycorp is downgraded to 'equal weight, and F5 Networks is upgraded to 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- 3D Systems (DDD) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Air Products (APD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Dow Chemical (DOW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Fusion-io (FIO) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Craig-Hallum
- C&J Energy (CJES) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- LyondellBasell (LYB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Molycorp (MCP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- comScore (SCOR) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- New Gold (NGD) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Regeneron (REGN) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Seadrill (SDRL) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- VMWare (VMW) initiated with a Hold at Craig-Hallum
- EMC (EMC) initiated with a Hold at Craig-Hallum
- InvenSense (INVN) initiated with a Buy at Maxim
- Sohu.com (SOHU) initiated with an Inderweight at HSBC
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.