Analyst calls: Dow Chemical upgraded
Molycorp is downgraded to 'equal weight, and F5 Networks is upgraded to 'buy.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- 3D Systems (DDD) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Air Products (APD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Dow Chemical (DOW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Fusion-io (FIO) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Craig-Hallum
- C&J Energy (CJES) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- LyondellBasell (LYB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Molycorp (MCP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- comScore (SCOR) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- New Gold (NGD) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Regeneron (REGN) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Seadrill (SDRL) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- VMWare (VMW) initiated with a Hold at Craig-Hallum
- EMC (EMC) initiated with a Hold at Craig-Hallum
- InvenSense (INVN) initiated with a Buy at Maxim
- Sohu.com (SOHU) initiated with an Inderweight at HSBC
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
In the never-ending contest for sales, American carmakers are pulling ahead.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.