Analyst calls: AMD downgraded
Molson Coors is upgraded to 'buy,' and Yelp is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Beazer Homes (BZH) upgraded to Buy from Fair Value at CRT Capital
- Potash (POT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BGC Partners
- Endo Health (ENDP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Ford (F) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Craig-Hallum
- Constellation Brands (STZ) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at ISI Group, and to Buy from Hold at Stifel
- SunPower (SPWR) upgraded at Cowen
- Molson Coors (TAP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel
- Beam (BEAM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel
- 3D Systems (DDD) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- AMD (AMD) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Chesapeake (CHK) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Covanta (CVA) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Jack in the Box (JACK) downgraded to Outperform from Top Pick at RBC Capital
- Medtronic (MDT) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- SodaStream (SODA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Family Dollar (FDO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The idea of US crude being a shelter from turmoil abroad may not be as far fetched as it seems.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.