Analyst calls: VeriFone upgraded to 'buy' at Goldman
Comerica is downgraded to 'sell' at Citigroup, and Pandora is initiated with an 'underweight' at Barclays.
Information provided by Theflyonthewall.com
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cenovus Energy (CVE) upgraded to Sector Outperformer from Sector Performer at CIBC
- KeyCorp (KEY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- VeriFone (PAY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Western Union (WU) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) upgraded to Buy from Accumulate at Tudor Pickering
Thursday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Sasol (SSL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Hess Corp. (HES) downgraded to Accumulate from Buy at Tudor Pickering
- LinkedIn (LNKD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- eBay (EBAY) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
Thursday's noteworthy initiations include:
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Buy at Capstone
- LyondellBasell (LYB) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- NVIDIA (NVDA) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- New York Community Bancorp (NYB) initiated with a Sell at Citigroup
- Pandora (P) initiated with an Underweight at Barclays
- Regions Financial (RF) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- SunTrust (STI) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Timken (TKR) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Use this week's aerospace stocks' multiyear highs as an opportunity to book profits.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.