Analyst calls: Bristol-Myers is upgraded to 'buy'
Autodesk is downgraded at 2 firms, and General Growth is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Bristol-Myers (BMY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- USG (USG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Anglo American (AAUKY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Autodesk (ADSK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord, and to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Big Lots (BIG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co
- China Unicom (CHU) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at HSBC
- General Growth (GGP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Merck (MRK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Alexion (ALXN) initiated with a Hold at ThinkEquity
- BioMarin (BMRN) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP) reinstated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- El Paso Pipeline (EPB) reinstated with an Equal Weight at Barclays
- ImmunoGen (IMGN) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Kinder Morgan Energy (KMP) reinstated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) reinstated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Oncothyreon (ONTY) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) initiated with a Hold at ThinkEquity
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Plus, after much ado, Softbank is oh-so-close to acquiring Sprint.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.