Analyst calls: Time Warner upgraded
Big Lots is both downgraded and upgraded, and Angie's List is initiated with an 'overweight.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Big Lots (BIG) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank
- MEMC Electronic (WFR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Mellanox (MLNX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- SAP (SAP) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Level 3 (LVLT) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Raymond James
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Time Warner (TWX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley Caris
- J.C. Penney (JCP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Northcoast
- American Water (AWK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Big Lots (BIG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- DaVita (DVA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Daimler AG (DDAIF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- SandRidge Energy (SD) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Allergan (AGN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The NBA star could receive as much as $300 million in the 10-year deal, according to reports.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.