Analyst calls: Zynga initiated with 'underperform'
Best Buy is downgraded, while Panera Bread is upgraded.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Murphy Oil (MUR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Hess Corp. (HES) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Panera Bread (PNRA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Union Pacific (UNP) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Toll Brothers (TOL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Legg Mason (LM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Southern Copper (SCCO) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Southern Company (SO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Best Buy (BBY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Zynga (ZNGA) initiated with an Underperform at Sterne Agee
- Bunge (BG) initiated with a Sell at Goldman
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- Apache (APA) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Boeing (BA) initiated with a Buy at Lazard Capital.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.