Analyst calls: Abercrombie & Fitch upgraded
Amazon.com and Groupon are downgraded to 'neutral' at BofA/Merrill.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray
- Canadian Natural (CNQ) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Concho Resources (CXO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Kohl's (KSS) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Amazon.com (AMZN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Groupon (GRPN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Linear Technology (LLTC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- SL Green Realty (SLG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Halliburton (HAL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Howard Weil
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.