Analyst calls: Abercrombie & Fitch upgraded
Amazon.com and Groupon are downgraded to 'neutral' at BofA/Merrill.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray
- Canadian Natural (CNQ) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Concho Resources (CXO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Kohl's (KSS) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Amazon.com (AMZN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Groupon (GRPN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Linear Technology (LLTC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- SL Green Realty (SLG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Halliburton (HAL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Howard Weil
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The high-profile analyst disappoints fanboys and investors alike.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.