Analyst calls: Aeropostale upgraded
Target is upgraded to 'overweight,' and Thomson Reuters is downgraded to 'hold.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- CBS (CBS) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- El Paso Pipeline (EPB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Enbridge (ENB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Genesco (GCO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Hess Corp. (HES) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Global Hunter
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Maxim
- MannKind (MNKD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Monsanto (MON) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Monness Crespi
- NRG Energy (NRG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Qualcomm (QCOM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- State Street (STT) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Target (TGT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- DuPont (DD) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Juniper (JNPR) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- NRG Energy (NRG) downgraded to Accumulate from Buy at Tudor Pickering
- NTT DoCoMo (DCM) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Rock-Tenn (RKT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Thomson Reuters (TRI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at TD Securities
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Amira Nature Foods (ANFI) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Shutterstock (SSTK) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- Workday (WDAY) initiated with a Buy at Canaccord
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Stocks drift lower and bonds are hit as investors await the Fed. Prepare for higher volatility this week.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.