Analyst calls: Bed Bath & Beyond downgraded
Boston Beer is initiated with a 'neutral,' and Target is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Freeport McMoRan (FCX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- HomeAway (AWAY) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- SandRidge Energy (SD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Greenbrier (GBX) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- AvalonBay (AVB) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Hudson Square
- Target (TGT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Cleveland Research
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Abbott (ABT) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- BlackRock (BLK) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Boston Beer (SAM) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Conceptus (CPTS) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- DaVita (DVA) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Molson Coors (TAP) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Patterson Companies (PDCO) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- People's United (PBCT) initiated with an Underweight at Evercore
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These tech headliners are in the midst of broader breakdowns. Consider cutting them from your portfolio.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.