Analyst calls: Smith & Wesson downgraded
Panera Bread is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Yelp is initiated with a 'market perform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Citigroup (C) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Regions Financial (RF) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Miller Tabak
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Panera Bread (PNRA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley
- Seagate (STX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Craig-Hallum
- Western Digital (WDC) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Craig-Hallum
- American Express (AXP) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- BB&T (BBT) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Chubb (CB) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- Canadian Pacific (CP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Scotia Capital
- GT Advanced (GTAT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- KB Financial Group (KB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- SandRidge Energy (SD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
- Baidu (BIDU) initiated with a Sell at Maxim
- C.R. Bard (BCR) initiated with an Outperform at JMP Securities
- Host Hotels (HST) initiated with a Hold at Sandler O'Neill
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Pep Boys (PBY) coverage transferred with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Target (TGT) initiated with a Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) initiated with a Buy at Societe Generale
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Market Perform at Northland Securities
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
New sources of supply in the US and overseas will inevitably take a toll on the market.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.