Analyst calls: Pandora upgraded at 2 firms
Humana is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Vertex is initiated with a 'buy.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Pandora (P) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord, and to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Cigna (CI) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Humana (HUM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Nexen (NXY) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) downgraded to Outperform at Raymond James
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- MAKO Surgical (MAKO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Dougherty
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Investors are anxious to see if hiring can maintain its strong pace in the second half of the year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.