Analyst calls: ConocoPhillips upgraded to 'buy'
Facebook is initiated with a 'buy,' and Western Digital is downgraded to 'equal weight.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ConocoPhillips (COP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Monster Beverage (MNST) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Janney Capital
- Foot Locker (FL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Broadcom (BRCM) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Peabody Energy (BTU) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- EOG Resources (EOG) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- L-3 Communications (LLL) upgraded to Perform from Underperform at Oppenheimer
- Jack in the Box (JACK) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Wedbush
- KeyCorp (KEY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Bayer (BAYRY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Seagate (STX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Western Digital (WDC) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Long-term investors should focus on high-quality companies with long histories of dividend increases.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.